If you have any questions or would like more information about our handling of your information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of personal information
- The purpose of the collection: to load the website correctly for you and to perform analysis of website usage in order to optimize our website.
- Collection source: collected automatically when you visit our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Personal information collected: browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which websites or products you view, search terms and how you interact with the website.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you in order to fulfill our agreement, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when consistent with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Collection Source: Collected from you.
- Personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address and phone number.
Customer Support Information
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Collection Source: Collected from you.
- Personal information collected: name and email address.
Sharing of Personal Information
In order to provide our services and fulfill our contract with you, we need to share your personal information with service providers. The service providers may only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not use it for their own purposes. See examples of this below:
- We use Shopify to run our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: HTTPS://WWW.SHOPIFY.COM/LEGAL/PRIVACY .
- We use Klaviyo for marketing purposes. You can read more about how Klaviyo uses your personal information here: HTTPS://WWW.KLAVIYO.COM/LEGAL .
- We use Google for contact and support purposes. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: HTTPS://POLICIES.GOOGLE.COM/PRIVACY .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations or other lawful information requests we receive.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you updated about new products, services and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal data according to the following legal grounds:
- Your consent
- The performance of the agreement between you and the website
- Compliance with our legal obligations
- To protect your vital interests
- To carry out a task that is carried out in the public interest
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Website, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information about your right to erasure, see the "Your rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), where that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect by using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary blacklisting of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist will remain for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklisting of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist will remain for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, to transfer it to a new service and to request that your personal information is corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact email@example.com
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and will then be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR Whitepaper: HTTPS://HELP.SHOPIFY.COM/EN/MANUAL/YOUR-ACCOUNT/PRIVACY/GDPR .
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our website. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your web experience better by allowing the website to remember your choices and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means that you do not have to enter this information again every time you return to the website or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example if it is their first visit or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our website and to provide our services HTTPS://WWW.SHOPIFY.COM/LEGAL/COOKIES .
Cookies that are necessary for the shop to function
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a persistent or session cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in different ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may adversely affect your user experience and that parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, which are often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Settings" menu. For more information on how to change your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, see your browser's help file or via sites such as: WWW.ALLABOUTCOOKIES.ORG .
Last updated: 2023-07-24